[council] [EXTERNAL] fellowship questionnaire response

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Apr 5 10:02:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

Just a point of clarification, as I was named — I am not an alumni of the fellowship programme, and have never applied to participate in it. .

I have spoken about my own pathway to engagement in the ICANN community in my personal comment on the FY19 Budget, in which I suggested further reducing the org's spend on the fellowship: https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/comments-fy19-budget-19jan18/2018q1/000011.html

Best wishes,

​Ayden Férdeline