[council] [Urgent] Draft GNSO Review of GAC Communique

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue Apr 10 11:21:51 UTC 2018

Rafik

That’s correct as it reflects the current status

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday 10 April 2018 at 12:20
To: Michele Neylon <michele at blacknight.com>
Cc: Council GNSO <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject: Re: [council] [Urgent] Draft GNSO Review of GAC Communique

Hi Michele,

thanks for the comment, just to be clear, you are ok with the current comment:"Yes. The RDS PDP working group is currently active, however in light of GDPR the PDP WG is currently reviewing its options both with the GNSO Council and the ICANN Board."
  and not requesting any change?

Best,

Rafik

Rafik

Thanks for your work on this.
The “elephant” this time round is probably whois, but since the current status of GDPR / Whois / RDS work is in flux I personally don’t think we can really add anything more to that. The board are fully aware of this as well.

Regards

Michele