[council] GNSO Draft schedule ICANN62

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Apr 26 07:59:11 UTC 2018

Dear all,

ICANN62 prep is the AOB item on the GNSO Council meeting’s agenda for the call later.

Please see attached the GNSO draft schedule for ICANN62 which has been updated with several Cross-Community topics and their assigned slots for your review. Discussions will be held shortly to allocate the remaining slots to the CC topics community SO/AC leaders agree on.

Please remember that this is a working document where PDP leads as well as SGs and Cs collaborate, and that until the Cross-Community sessions are set in stone, the schedule is still likely to change.

Kind regards,
Nathalie

Nathalie Peregrine
Manager, Operations Support (GNSO)
Email: nathalie.peregrine at icann.org <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org%20>
Skype: nathalie.peregrine.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<applewebdata://EB3A6F47-9760-400D-A39B-A7EFFC56B467/learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DgMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=-d9m4sr16OXloyLjz4TF6npbe51hgE0EHtoX1U6WUOA&s=Bw2Uzbh2Pu1X0lObLtbwtN5ZNEP3ECdPAfcqzVvIOYE&e=>