[council] Motion in memory of Stéphane

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Apr 30 20:54:03 UTC 2018

Dear all,

To follow up on Donna’s note, if you or someone from your communities wish to send a personal note to Stephane’s family, you may use this email address: rip.svg.rip at gmail.com<mailto:rip.svg.rip at gmail.com>. Alternatively, if you prefer, staff can forward messages directly from you to Julie (his widow) or Delphine (his ex-wife and mother of their children) to their personal email addresses.

Thank you.

Cheers
Mary