[council] Barcelona Council social event

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at winston.com
Fri Aug 10 12:52:55 UTC 2018

Sounds lovely.

Best,
Paul

From: council <council-bounces at gnso.icann.org> On Behalf Of Heather Forrest
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 7:16 AM
To: GNSO Council List <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject: [council] Barcelona Council social event

Dear Council colleagues,

As we work on ICANN63 planning I would like to propose a way to get both the current and incoming Councils together in a relaxed setting - without having to identify trends ;)

In place of the traditional dinner, we could seize the local tradition of tapas, and get together as Councils 2018 and 2019.

Based on the GNSO calendar, the best timing seems to be Saturday from 1900-2030.

What do you all think?

Heather

[cid:image001.png at 01D4307E.C922A350]

The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential. If this message has been received in error, please delete it without reading it. Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege. Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author. Any tax advice contained in this email was not intended to be used, and cannot be used, by you (or any other taxpayer) to avoid penalties under applicable tax laws and regulations.