[council] EPDP Weekly update

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Aug 28 18:54:03 UTC 2018

Thanks, Marika, Rafik-

We spent so much time drafting the questions in the mission and scope of the EPDP’s Charter.

In future updates I would suggest we try to chart the weekly update against these questions, exploring how much progress (if any) the EPDP team has made in deliberating on these questions.

I would like to see the update also note areas of contention; topics where we are either unable to make progress or where a good deal of time is being spent on something where the team is struggling to move forward.

A good example of the latter would be the hours spent last week (and the week before) debating whether Alternates should be able to attend the EPDP’s face-to-face meeting in addition to Members.

Best wishes,

Ayden