[council] Fwd: [Ext] Re: GNSO Council comment - CCWG Auction Proceeds

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Dec 3 13:19:27 UTC 2018

Dear All,

On behalf of Erika Mann, who is currently traveling, please find hereby the proposed comment from the GNSO Council on the new gTLD Auction Proceeds Initial Report:

On behalf of the GNSO Council, one of the chartering organizations, I would like to thank the CCWG for its Initial Report and efforts to date. The GNSO Council will not be providing substantive input at this stage, but has encouraged its Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies to provide input on the Initial Report and its recommendations. The GNSO Council looks forward to receiving the Final Report for its consideration in due time.

If you have any comments and/or concerns about this proposed comment, please share this with the list by Friday 7 December at the latest. If no objections are received, this comment will be submitted on behalf of the GNSO Council.

Best regards,

Marika