[council] Public Comment - Supplemental Initial Report of the New gTLD Subsequent PDP WG - Work Track 5

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Thu Dec 6 15:33:11 UTC 2018

Dear Councilors,
On behalf of the leadership team of the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development Process Working Group’s Work Track 5 on geographic names at the top level, I am pleased to announce that the Work Track has published a Supplemental Initial Report for public comment: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/geo-names-wt5-initial-2018-12-05-en<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_public-2Dcomments_geo-2Dnames-2Dwt5-2Dinitial-2D2018-2D12-2D05-2Den&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mBQzlSaM6eYCHFBU-v48zs-QSrjHB0aWmHuE4X4drzI&m=hJanXh0emAZaIxypFNKBfKDgLY7YpU2jUrkdNJdm6XQ&s=Ao0ylqnTOIMwL3qQpcFQQI4ppA75n_Y4lAdyDzStuWA&e=>. The report is considered “supplemental” because it was published following an Initial Report of the PDP on topics considered by the full Working Group and Work Tracks 1-4.
The public comment period will remain open until 22 January. All are welcome and encouraged to provide feedback. Please take a moment to share this information with your respective groups and as well as individuals who may be interested in submitting comments.

Kind regards,
Martin Sutton, Work Track 5 Co-Leader representing the GNSO