[council] Two Letters for Council Review

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Wed Dec 26 16:15:35 UTC 2018

Hi all,

As we wrap up 2018, I have attached two letters for your review:

1.      Draft GNSO Council response to the GAC's Barcelona letter on IGO-INGO CRP.
2.      Draft GNSO Council response to Cherine's 14 November letter on the EPDP WG and a potential "Plan B."

Pam, Rafik and I have coordinated together and with Staff on developing these responses. Please review and let us know if you have any concerns. We will target delivery of these letters during the first week in January.

Thanks, and I wish you all a very happy New Year!

Best,

Keith