[council] Fwd: [So-ac-sg-cleaders] ICANN Fellowship Program Community Consultation

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 19:23:47 UTC 2018

Thanks, Heather,
Michele and I were trying to write a paragraph about the fellowship in our
draft response to the travel support consultation few weeks ago, but we all
agreed at GNSO that the response would be kept to high level and won't
address the questions that were not asked (e.g. fellowship and NextGen).
Now, as the fellowship issue is on the table - if GNSO decides to submit a
response to this community consultation on the fellowship program, I would
like to join the drafting team or take a lead on this, if needed.
Cheers,
Tanya