[council] Fwd: [So-ac-sg-cleaders] ICANN Fellowship Program Community Consultation

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 19:27:24 UTC 2018

All,
	As an alumni of the Fellowship Program and an active participant for the last three four years in it’s development (I’ve been mentor several times and even did the first version of their coach guide used by alumni to coach new fellows), feel free to ask me anything. I can also take time in a call or write an email if you want me to share the insides of my experience. This offer goes to all Councilors.

Cheers,
Martín