[council] Fwd: [So-ac-sg-cleaders] REMINDER - ICANN61 San Juan, Puerto Rico – Constituencies Sessions

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 19:28:39 UTC 2018

Dear Council colleagues,

As noted in my summary list of Action Items at the end of our 3-day
strategic planning session yesterday, we have until 12 February to identify
our questions to the Board for ICANN61.

As to the two questions from the Board to Council, I believe that we are in
an excellent position to speak to our 2018 goals, and can use those to
inform our articulation of longer-term goals. Leadership will work with
staff to review the notes of the 3 days to develop a first draft and
circulate to the Council list for input.

Best wishes,

Heather