[council] With date corrected: Informal Council dinner - ICANN61 - Saturday 10th March 2018

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Feb 12 06:45:15 UTC 2018

Dear councilors,

The traditional informal GNSO Council dinner for ICANN61 will be held on Saturday 10th March 2018.

Previously, dinner organization was researched by a member of the Council with staff assistance. Ideally, this is someone with either local knowledge, or a keen interest in dining options ☺

If this is something which you would be interested in, please let us know. Staff can help with the research and provide councilors’ dietary requirements in order to narrow down the choice.

ICANN Meetings team has put together a starter list of restaurants in Puerto Rico, but this is merely a suggestion.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Nathalie

Nathalie Peregrine
Manager, Operations Support (GNSO)
Email: nathalie.peregrine at icann.org <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org%20>
Skype: nathalie.peregrine.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<applewebdata://EB3A6F47-9760-400D-A39B-A7EFFC56B467/learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DgMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=-d9m4sr16OXloyLjz4TF6npbe51hgE0EHtoX1U6WUOA&s=Bw2Uzbh2Pu1X0lObLtbwtN5ZNEP3ECdPAfcqzVvIOYE&e=>