[council] Fwd: Document deadline today - Draft motion - SSC selection of SSR2-RT candidate

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 20:53:15 UTC 2018

Hello Philippe,

The SSC met this morning, most of the committee answered the poll on which
candidate they supported.  A few members could not attend the call so we
are giving them until Tuesday evening to oppose the candidate with most
support.  I realize that does not give much time to consult your community
but there are only two candidates we are evaluating.

Rao Naveed Bin Rais
or
Scott McCormick

One of these individuals will be nominated.  Is it possible to provide both
names to your community so that they can become familiar with each
candidate prior to knowing which will receive the nomination?

Best regards,

Susan