[council] [Gnso-sc-budget] Draft of Public Comments - ICANN's Draft FY19 Budget and Ops Plan

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 03:48:02 UTC 2018

I am sorry, but this draft disregards both of my oppositions towards the
point of supporting the reduction of the fellowship and implying it is not
fiscal prudent as it is,  nor if they should stop or not the program. I
commented both in the call and in the draft itself. I support that we
debate and seek for better measurement tools to understand the cost
benefit, but I do not support this preemptive conclusion before even using
the tools we are demanding to have.

If it is not modified to reflect that there is not an agreement to start
with regarding that point,  I will have to oppose officially to its
presentation or voting.

I won't speak for them, but in the call another ncsg councillor and a
member of the csg also expressed such concerns.

Best,
Martin