[council] Fwd: [Ext] RE: Deadline today: Document and Motion deadline Monday 12 February 2018 at 23:59 UTC for the GNSO Council Meeting 22 February at 12:00 UTC

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 05:40:00 UTC 2018

Dear Council colleagues,

As I understand it, the GDPR situation is largely unchanged since our
January meeting in LA. Are any amendments needed to the motion on WHOIS
Conflicts, or are we ready to let this go as is? Since there hasn't been
any action on the list since LA, I'm assuming we're all just resigned to
living with the motion as it stands. Realistically, I personally (speaking
as Council Chair and not for IPC or any particular interests) think we'll
just need to form the group and react as dynamically as possible to the
externalities.

Reminder - as the motion has been deferred once, it needs to be dealt with
in the meeting this week.

Best wishes,

Heather