[council] Draft GNSO Council Strategic Planning Session Report for your review and comment

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 05:47:24 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

Attached please find a draft report of our three-day strategic planning
session in January, as prepared by Marika, Rafik and myself. (Donna is
currently on leave, and will provide input on her return - we're keen to
get this out as soon as possible, so will absorb her input and suggestions
as we work through input from you all)

I have attached a PDF version and MS Word version - the PDF contains all
annexes, but the Word version is missing an annex due to formatting
constraints. Please feel free to provide input in whatever form or format
works best for you.

Sincere thanks again to all for making the three days so productive,

Heather