[council] FW: Notice to GNSO Council - Public Comment on Community gTLD Change Requests

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 04:02:03 UTC 2018

Many thanks, Marika, for communicating this update from Russ Weinstein re
gTLD change requests.

Council colleagues - I wonder if we would also find it useful to request,
in addition to the summary of comments received during the public comment
process, also having access to the actual comments themselves? In other
words, does a summary suffice, or would we be better to consider the actual
raw data?

Please let me know and I'll respond to Russ accordingly.

Many thanks and best wishes to all,

Heather