[council] Revised GNSO Liaison to WGs role description

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 11:37:28 UTC 2018

Thanks, Darcy - you highlighted the few edits I had, and I have only one
minor grammatical addition at the bottom of page 1.

Jeff's input pick up on numerous comments that were made in January. In my
view, communication between the PDPs and Council is the most critical
aspect of the role of liaison, and Jeff's suggested amendments seem very
much aimed at making more explicit that communications function. I suspect
that as Council we're thinking most closely about what the liaison does in
linking Council to a PDP WG (natural, given that it's *Council's *liaison *to
the PDP*) but there is good reason to think about what the liaison can do
the other direction (linking PDP WG to Council).

Best wishes,

Heather