[council] Draft of Public Comments - ICANN's Draft FY19 Budget and Ops Plan

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Feb 27 21:31:28 UTC 2018

Dear all,

On behalf of the Standing Committee on ICANN Budget and Operations, please find attached the latest working draft of our comments on the FY19 Budget for your review.

As mentioned on our Council call last Thursday, we are seeking to submit these comments on behalf of the Council on 8 March absent any objections from a member of the Council.

Please can you review the attached file by close of business in your timezone this Friday, 2 March. We will then consider your comments on our call on Monday, 5 March and submit a revised version of this comment for your final review immediately after our call on Monday. Thank you very much.

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline
[linkedin.com/in/ferdeline](http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline)