[council] Fwd: [Ext] Request for extension to public comment period on the draft Operating Standards for ICANN’s Specific Reviews

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 21:16:43 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues (in particular the small team working on a response to the
public comment period on draft Operating Standards for ICANN's Specific
Reviews),

Please note Lars's favourable reply below to our request for an extension
to submit our comment after the GNSO Council January meeting.

Best wishes,

Heather