[council] Safe travels and informal get-together on arrival in LA

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 05:52:55 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

We're nearing go-time for travel to LA (thanks to the international date
line, I arrive in LA *before *I departed Melbourne - truly bizarre).

Staff, Council leadership and our facilitator Jonathan Robinson will be at
the venue over the weekend to get things ready for our start on Monday
morning.

For all those interested in an informal hello over drinks on arrival day,
we have reserved space at the Doubletree Hotel bar on Sunday evening from
1800.

Best wishes and safe travels to everyone, see you soon,

Heather