[council] [public comment] New Fellowship Approach – Should the Council Respond?

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Sun Jul 1 14:09:27 UTC 2018

If they aren’t talking about budget then it’d be quite hard to rationalise preparing input via our standing committee on budget.

Having said that while it might be possible for the GNSO Council to comment,  it’s probably easier and simpler if the input comes from our respective SGs + Cs

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon