[council] Clarification proxy/alterates for EPDP meetings

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Wed Jul 4 09:15:25 UTC 2018

Dear all,

There appears to be confusion regarding the use of the proxy and or temporary alternate form for the upcoming EPDP DT meeting on the 5th July 2018 and indeed the following meetings.

These are not GNSO Council meetings and therefore no proxy nor alternate can be put forward in case of an absence. Forms submitted for the EPDP DT will not be taken in account. Fellow EPDP DT members from the same constituency or stakeholder group can instead relay your position on your behalf in case of an absence, and you are encouraged to share your thoughts on the mailing list ahead of time.

You are however very welcome to continue submitting proxy and temporary alternate forms for GNSO Council meetings (next one: 19 July 2018 at 12:00 UTC).

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns,

Kind regards,

Nathalie

Nathalie Peregrine
Manager, Operations Support (GNSO)
Email: nathalie.peregrine at icann.org <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org%20>
Skype: nathalie.peregrine.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<applewebdata://EB3A6F47-9760-400D-A39B-A7EFFC56B467/learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DgMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=-d9m4sr16OXloyLjz4TF6npbe51hgE0EHtoX1U6WUOA&s=Bw2Uzbh2Pu1X0lObLtbwtN5ZNEP3ECdPAfcqzVvIOYE&e=>