[council] GNSO Review of the Panama GAC Communique

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 22:52:36 UTC 2018

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the draft.
I think the paragraph on IGO-INGO access to curative rights should be
updated since we already received the final report and we have in fact a
motion tabled fof thursday meeting. I assume we can amend that section
after the call and the depending on the outcome of the related agenda item.

Best,

Rafik