[council] GNSO Review of the Panama GAC Communique

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:29:01 UTC 2018

Hi Julf,

I am not sure to understand the point you are making here. I was not
commenting if the response to gac communique is in agenda or not. Of
course, it can be added under AOB.

My understanding is that the board-gac call is scheduled for the 27th July.
I was only suggesting that IGO-INGO curative part should be amended because
council already received the report (the current response only mention that
council will receive it in July) and we may need more info in the new
version to the letter since IGO-INGO topic is an agenda item for tomorrow
call.

Best,

Rafik