[council] REMINDER! Fwd: GNSO PDP 3.0 discussion paper

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 06:47:10 UTC 2018

Dear Council colleagues,

Putting PDP3.0 back squarely on our collective radars.......

Huge thanks to Marie for posting the BC's comments soon after ICANN62 ended.

Following up on the Action Items from our recently concluded July Council
meeting, Rafik, Donna and I are working on a plan for next steps for PDP3.0
after comments are received. *Reminder: Comments are due by 15 August*. At
the August Council meeting, leadership will suggest that, after
incorporating comments received, the report be put to Council for its
consideration and endorsement at the September meeting, with outreach to
the other SO/ACs at ICANN63.

In particular, we are looking to highlight whether anything is missing in
the recommendations, or recommendations that could be amended to better
align with recent experiences.

Best wishes,

Heather