[council] [Ext] Options to adjust timeline for specific and organisational reviews

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at team.neustar
Mon Jul 30 16:33:34 UTC 2018

Thanks Pam, Rafik and Tony for your input; and Carlos for your responses.

I’m not sure how to amend the Council comments in order to adequately address your respective concerns. We could acknowledge that our comments on the organizational review are out of scope, but we feel are worthy of inclusion given the paper suggests a ‘subsequent conversation’ is required to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the reviews.

I guess my thinking in working with Carlos to draft the comments is that staggering the timing of the organizational reviews may not really achieve too much, particularly by way of budget savings (which is the prime motivator for staggering the reviews), if the reviews still take four years to complete and changes only in place for maybe two years before the cycle starts again.

Donna