[council] [Ext] Re: Strategic Planning Session 2019

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:11:28 UTC 2018

Thanks Ayden and all for your comments, questions and points here on the
SPS budget approval. We have kept track of all the questions raised, and I
suggest that we come back to this after ICANN62. I very much appreciate
Marika's detailed replies which came in over my nighttime, as I know that
she and her team are swamped right now in prepping for Panama and
supporting our efforts on next steps. I suggest we come back to the points
raised as soon as we have a bit more breathing space after Panama is behind
us.

Best wishes,

Heather