[council] The Information Transparency Initiative (ITI) Feedback Site is Now Live - ICANN - Blog by David Conrad

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Mon Jun 4 17:57:46 UTC 2018

Hello Ayden,

Thanks for spotting this!

Our colleagues in the ITI team advised us that the launch of the acronym feature at this point is primarily intended to test integration with the new CMS, DMS, and content governance. Hence the list is not comprehensive right now. The ITI team aims to get this critical part right first, given the significant investment of time and resources for ITI. Additional terms and definitions (or revisions) will be added over time in an iterative process.

This blogpost may help answer some of your questions/concerns regarding acronyms: https://www.icann.org/news/blog/the-information-transparency-initiative-iti-making-improvements-by-building-strong-foundations

If you don’t see an acronym and term available, it may be coming soon. That being said, please don’t hesitate to email acronymsandterms at icann.org<mailto:acronymsandterms at icann.org> if you have input/feedback on the acronyms.

Thank you,
Ariel

Ariel Xinyue Liang
Policy Analyst | Washington, DC