[council] Fwd: Letter from the GNSO Chairs/Co-Chairs on the GNSO Council – ICANN Board meeting to discuss next steps following the Board’s adoption of the temporary specification

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 04:04:37 UTC 2018

Dear Council colleagues,

Picking up on Pam's query to the list last week, we followed up by letter
on 8 June with the Board in relation to the outstanding questions from our
call. Please find responses sent through by David Olive below. I understand
that #9 is in progress and the intention is to provide it to Council before
our Extraordinary meeting (taking place in a matter of hours, so we won't
have time to review it in depth, but hopefully will have it to hand to
discuss).

"See" you all later today at the Extraordinary Meeting.

Best wishes,

Heather