[council] For your review - EPDP Initiation Request and EPDP Team Charter Templates

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Jun 14 07:45:26 UTC 2018

Thanks for this, Marika.

Some initial thoughts on the highlighted text: I would be more comfortable with the Council appointing the EPDP's Chair or leadership team (depending on what we decide).

I would have no objections to there being two Board liaisons, but I could be persuaded otherwise - is there an advantage to having just one liaison and one alternate? Ultimately we want to develop a series of recommendations that the Board will adopt, so I am thinking it could be advantageous to have involvement from two Board members.

Best wishes,
Ayden Férdeline