[council] Public comment forum now open for the Initial Report from the Reconvened PDP Working Group on Red Cross Names

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Jun 21 21:02:18 UTC 2018

Dear Councilors,

Please see below for a link to the public comment forum that was just opened on the Initial Report from the reconvened PDP Working Group on the names of the Red Cross National Societies, the International Committee of the Red Cross and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. The comment period will remain open for 40 days, closing on 31 July 2018.

Staff understands that Thomas Rickert, the Working Group chair, will be providing the Council with a brief status update during your public meeting at ICANN62 next week.

Thanks and cheers
Mary & Berry