[council] RSSAC Review: Assessment report published, request for input, ICANN61 session announcement

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 11:31:50 UTC 2018

Dear Angie,

Many thanks for your email below updating on progress of the RSSAC review.

With this email I alert the GNSO Council (and through the Council members,
the various GNSO Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies) of the public
session at ICANN61 on 14 March from 13:30 to 15:00 AST.

Kind regards,

Heather Forrest