[council] Reminder: ICANN61 GNSO Weekend session invitation and briefing paper

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Mar 5 16:32:40 UTC 2018

Dear all,

As a follow-up to Heather’s invitation below, please be so kind as to confirm your presence at the GNSO Working Session on Sunday 11 March 2018 from 09:00 – 12:00 local time in room 104, by responding to this email, or emailing gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> directly, and we will send you a calendar invitation. If you cannot make it, kindly let us know who might be able to stand in for you, and we will of course make sure they receive all the relevant information.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

Nathalie Peregrine
Manager, Operations Support (GNSO)
Email: nathalie.peregrine at icann.org <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org%20>
Skype: nathalie.peregrine.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<applewebdata://EB3A6F47-9760-400D-A39B-A7EFFC56B467/learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DgMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=-d9m4sr16OXloyLjz4TF6npbe51hgE0EHtoX1U6WUOA&s=Bw2Uzbh2Pu1X0lObLtbwtN5ZNEP3ECdPAfcqzVvIOYE&e=>