[council] Fwd: FW: Review/Approval Requested: Amendments to the Consensus Policy Implementation Framework (CPIF)

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:08:27 UTC 2018

Dear Council colleagues,

The correspondence below from Karen and Brian follows from our discussions
(led by Marika Konings and Brian Aitchison) in the last (February) Council
meeting about the current status of the Consensus Policy Implementation
Framework.

Unless anyone objects, I suggest that we add this to the April agenda, as
this gives SGs and Cs more time to read than simply last minute on the
plane, and it gives Brian and team more time to prepare.

Best wishes,

Heather