[council] Comment from the SCBO on ICANN's Draft FY19 Budget

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Mar 7 00:31:05 UTC 2018

Dear all,

On behalf of the Standing Committee on ICANN Budget and Operations, please find attached our comment on the proposed FY19 Budget and Operating Plan for your evaluation.

We are seeking to submit this comment on behalf of the Council tomorrow, 8 March, absent any objections from a member of the Council.

With apologies for not getting this into your inbox sooner, can you please review the attached document as a matter of urgency. Thank you very much.

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline