[council] Sad news

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 15:14:00 UTC 2018

Dear Council colleagues,

It is with tremendous sadness that we announce the passing of a member of
the GNSO Council, Ben Fuller. Ben has served very ably as the ccNSO liaison
to the GNSO Council. We were alerted late last night to this terrible news.
Ben was at home this week recovering solidly from heart surgery in February
and had planned to be back in the saddle with us for ICANN62.

Leadership is arranging flowers on behalf of the Council to Ben's family to
express our condolences. We will also find out the best channel for
conveying personal messages and let you know once that is identified.

Best wishes,

Heather, Donna, Rafik