[council] Directions and payment information Council dinner tonight

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Sat Mar 10 17:03:59 UTC 2018

Dear councilors,

As a reminder, we are going to Casita Miramar today for the informal GNSO Council dinner. Welcome drinks will be served from 19h00 to 19h30 at which point dinner will be served. All menu choices and dietary requirements have now been communicated to the restaurant, thank you for sending them in in a timely manner.

Staff will be organizing Ubers at 18h45 in front of the Convention centre. If you cannot make it at that time, please make your own way (a 5 min cab ride) to:
Casita Miramar
605 avenue Miramar,
 San Juan

Michele Neylon will be advancing councilors payment to the restaurant. Please make sure to reimburse him swiftly. The amount is 60$ a head, and preferred payment method is:
Paypal: michele at ceo.hosting<mailto:michele at ceo.hosting>, make sure to choose the option: Send money to a friend, to avoid incurring Paypal fees.

Please note the bill covers dinner and taxes, but not tips which will be accepted in cash form only.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Nathalie

Nathalie Peregrine
Manager, Operations Support (GNSO)
Email: nathalie.peregrine at icann.org <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org%20>
Skype: nathalie.peregrine.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<applewebdata://EB3A6F47-9760-400D-A39B-A7EFFC56B467/learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DgMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=-d9m4sr16OXloyLjz4TF6npbe51hgE0EHtoX1U6WUOA&s=Bw2Uzbh2Pu1X0lObLtbwtN5ZNEP3ECdPAfcqzVvIOYE&e=>