[council] Sad news

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Sat Mar 10 17:42:42 UTC 2018

I believe he's arriving later today, though I've also heard that some colleagues in the ccNSO are working on a few things.

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

On 10/03/2018, 13:09, "council on behalf of Erika Mann" <council-bounces at gnso.icann.org on behalf of erika at erikamann.com> wrote:

    Very sad indeed Heather. I heard about it last night.
    Eberhard Lisse is closely connected to his family and he's arriving today, I believe, in San Juan. He might be able to establish a connection to his family.

    Erika

    Sent from my iPhone