[council] Should the SCBO prepare a comment on the proposed Reserve Fund replenishment strategy?

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Mar 15 14:54:36 UTC 2018

I think we should

Rationale – speed of replenishing impacts overall budget which in turn can impact on policy work etc

But happy not to if someone has another view

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
From: council <council-bounces at gnso.icann.org> on behalf of Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com>
Date: Thursday 15 March 2018 at 10:08
To: GNSO Council List <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject: [council] Should the SCBO prepare a comment on the proposed Reserve Fund replenishment strategy?

Dear all,

As Xavier mentioned during our Council meeting yesterday, a new consultation opportunity has opened for comments on the proposed Reserve Fund replenishment strategy.

The Standing Committee on Budget and Operations (SCBO) has a group of Councillors and Subject Matter Experts from across the GNSO who have gotten into the rhythm of meeting regularly as a part of our review of the proposed FY19 Budget and Operating Plan.

Given this momentum, I was wondering whether or not the Council would like the SCBO to prepare a draft comment in response to this consultation opportunity? Thank you.

Kind regards,

Ayden Férdeline
Chair, SCBO