[council] Are there any more questions for the Finance department?

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Mar 15 17:08:05 UTC 2018

Dear all,

If there are any questions in regards to the proposed FY19 Budget and Operating Plan that were not answered yesterday, the Standing Committee on Budget and Operations (SCBO) is able to channel these to the Finance department and to endeavour to obtain answers. Please let me know if you have any further questions and I will share these with the SCBO and, when appropriate, the Finance department. Thank you.

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline
Chair, SCBO