[council] Interim Tools for Remote Participation

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Mar 29 14:02:08 UTC 2018

Dear all,

As discussed in Göran Marby blog<https://www.icann.org/news/blog/update-on-icann61-adobe-connect-issues> and Ashwin Rangan’s blog<https://www.icann.org/news/blog/interim-tools-for-remote-participation-author>, ICANN’s Adobe Connect service will remain off line.

In the meanwhile, over the next few weeks, we will be evaluating alternative collaborative tools, including WebEx and Zoom.

The GNSO will be specifically using Webex.  Prior to joining a Webex meeting, please take look at the attached Webex guide for additional instructions. We recommend joining all meetings a few minutes early to test your connection.

Thank you in advance for your patience and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Nathalie