[council] Fwd: RDS message for circulation

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue May 15 15:31:30 UTC 2018

Ayden, maybe I can already clarify before the call? As the GNSO Operating Procedures foresee these minimum timeframes and the request would be coming from the community, approval is presumed. The approval process was mainly put in place to deal with requests that are not community or contract driven to make sure that only in exceptional circumstances less than 40 days is provided for public comment.

Best regards,

Marika