[council] ePDP

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu May 24 17:28:20 UTC 2018

Thanks for sharing your views here, Rubens - I very much agree with your comments, especially in regards to keeping the number of participants manageable.

And thank you to Susan for laying out a proposal for how an ePDP could be composed. It is great to have something concrete on the table to kick off this discussion.

Best wishes, Ayden