[council] Draft GNSO Council comment on CSC charter review

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at team.neustar
Thu May 24 22:32:46 UTC 2018

Hi Ayden

I appreciate your suggestion, but I see the inclusion of the language you suggest as having the potential to compromise the selection process because some may interpret it as a requirement.  I’m also extremely reluctant to agree to the inclusion of the language at this time given that the CCWG has not yet approved the Final Report, pending a review of comments from the recently closed public comment period.

Donna