[council] FW: NOTES: ccNSO council meeting | 24 May 2018, 12 UTC

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Fri May 25 08:14:07 UTC 2018

Councilors,

For your information, you’ll find below draft notes of the yesterday’s ccNSO council call. I’d like to draw your attention on a few points which are related to on-going work here:

-       The appointment of a new ccNSO liaison to GSNO, to be formally notified to the GSNO council later

-       Elements on on-going/planned changes to the customer standing committee, which shed some light on the rationale for the proposed charter review / report consultation were are having just now

-       The creation of a study group on emojis, which includes “proponents” of that use.

-       Placeholder for discussion on CSC effectiveness during our joint meeting in Panama

These are only informal notes and we should take them as that but I think it’s worthwhile sharing now given our on-going work. Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Philippe