[council] SSC selection of GNSO candidates for the ATRT3

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:01:23 UTC 2018

Hi Darcy,

thanks for the amendments. I am asking SSC for feedback.
personally, I don't have any issue with it but I want to confirm with SSC
before.
with regard to selecting secondary candidates, I don't think it is to fill
other SO/AC unfilled slots but it is also possible for the purpose to add
more diversity or expertise if SO/AC leaders agree.

Best,

Rafik