[council] Motion - GNSO Council Review of the Barcelona GAC Communiqué

Pam Little pam.little at alibaba-inc.com
Mon Nov 19 21:28:31 UTC 2018

Dear Councilors,

Staff just reminded me that we need to submit the Council Review before our meeting as the Board/GAC meeting is scheduled for 28 November 2018. As such, absent objections before this Friday 23 November, it will be sent as draft to the Board.

I attach the latest draft for your review or you can view it at https://docs.google.com/document/d/18kF0C6-E8bpuglRAn9pBTj4AiSK5m_-vOUx1cSlgmH0/edit#.

Many thanks to staff and Councilors who have contributed to this review.

Kind regards,

Pam