[council] Expression of Interest – GNSO Nominated Mentor for the ICANN Fellowship Program

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Mon Nov 26 08:37:23 UTC 2018

Dear Councilors,

Welcome back to those of you who celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday last week. I hope you had an enjoyable and restful break.

The GNSO recently opened an Expression of Interest process to solicit volunteers for the GNSO nominated mentor for the ICANN Fellowship Program. You can find additional information here: https://gnso.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-20nov18-en.htm. The deadline for applications is Friday 7 December. This announcement has already been distributed through the SG/Cs, but to ensure that we have a strong pool of candidates, we appreciate your assistance in spreading the word.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Emily

Emily Barabas | Policy Manager
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Email: emily.barabas at icann.org | Phone: +31 (0)6 84507976